five reasons to include images in your marketing
I LOVE reading so much but when it comes to choosing something to read online or looking at what to purchase, it is the pictures that go with the offer that get my attention.
If you have a business, here are five reasons to include images in your marketing.
1) Articles with images get 94% views.
2) If you include images in your content and on your site, people are more likely to remember you.
3) Images can make or break a deal when it comes to local searches. Bright local found that 60% of consumers are more willing to consider local search results that include images and another 23 percent are more likely to contact a business showcasing an image.
4) Engagement rate on Facebook for posts with photos are 37% higher level of engagement for photos over text.
5) 65 percent of the population is made up of visual learners, leaving auditory and experiential learners miles behind.
So many people are full of self doubt about their being visible. I really get it!
My job is to take away the doubts before and during a photoshoot. My mission is to make people feel happy and proud.
I have a framework that I use that helps people relax before and on the shoot.
The business photoshoots are designed to be excellent value, fun but relaxing and my clients always find loads of images that they love to share to attract their tribe.